Super-regulator’s paper is designed to set a base line against which future changes in legal services can be assessed
The Legal Services Board, the oversight regulator of the legal services market in England and Wales, has published a research note on “the legal services market”. The note:
- Discusses the future regulatory structure of the legal profession, with particular emphasis on the introduction of Alternative Business Structures;
- Summarises the present state of the legal market;
- Looks at experiences of regulatory reform in Australia;
- Examines the legal market from both the demand and the supply side; and
- Sets out factors that are likely to influence take up levels of ABS.
The research note can be read here.
Friendly Corporate PSL
To subscribe for our free weekly update e-mail, click here.