Consultation focused on boards, shareholders and “comply or explain”
The European Commission consultation on its green paper on “the EU corporate governance framework” closed on 22 July 2011. We covered the launch and contents of the green paper in this post.
Here are links to the responses to the consultation made by bodies of particular relevance to corporate lawyers:
- Financial Reporting Council response (includes paper on “Effective Corporate Governance”)
- City of London Law Society Company Law Committee response
- GC100 response (download)
- Law Society of England and Wales response
- Department for Business, Skills and Innovation response
- Association of British Insurers (download)
- Institute of Directors
For information on UK governmental and regulatory activity in the corporate governance field, click on our “Corporate governance” category.
Friendly Corporate PSL
To subscribe for our free weekly update e-mail, click here.