Discusses the current regulatory framework and public sector financing schemes
The European Parliament’s Directorate General for Internal Policies last week published a report on the “Potential for Venture Capital in the European Union“. Amongst the subjects covered in the report are:
- Who receives VC in Europe?
- Lack of VC demand and lack of VC supply
- The current regulatory framework
- Public sector financing schemes
- Policies for VC in the EU – what should be done?
Friendly Corporate PSL
To subscribe for our free weekly update e-mail, click here.