“The opinions of FTSE 350 company secretaries on a wide range of business issues”
The Financial Times and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators have published set of slides drawn from their survey of FTSE 350 company secretaries’ views on issues including:
- How business-friendly the Government is.
- Current and expected economic and market conditions.
- Anticipated company capital expenditure.
- Acquisitions versus organic growth over the next year.
- Board recruitment.
- The Stewardship Code.
- The end (or not) of the Euro.
Friendly Corporate PSL
To subscribe for our free weekly update e-mail, click here.