The London Stock Exchange’s AIM team has published issue 5 of its “Inside AIM” newsletter, covering:
- Education of Directors on AIM
- Due Diligence on AIM Directors
- Application Forms
- Rule 21 – Directors‟ Participation in a Fundraise
- Capital Reorganisations
- Close Periods for Accounts
- Rule 41 – Cancellation of an AIM Company
- Nomad Notification RequirementsInvestigations & Enforcement Update.
“Inside AIM” is the AIM team’s “guidance to the AIM adviser community, in particular the nominated advisers, on key technical matters on which we receive regular requests for clarification or explanation on the application of the AIM Rules”. Previous issues can be found here.